The octoplant promise: Keep production running!
Industrial plants are becoming increasingly complex. The growing number of industrial IoT devices, sensors, and field devices, as well as more suppliers and service providers, are driving an increase in data points. Adding to the complexity are 24/7 operations with tightening set-up times, smaller batch sizes, and external challenges such as compliance, regulation, and cyber risks.
With octoplant, we keep production running, guaranteeing maximum reliability with minimal downtime, increased quality, and high safety standards. The solution creates efficiency in production with predictive maintenance and data-based decision making.
Our customer Siemens Energy AS reports from the practice
Our customer Haubrauhaus Wolters reports from the practice
Our customer Thyssenkrupp Automotive Systems reports from the practice
Our customer Tata Steel Europe reports from the practice
Managing complexity with octoplant
- Get an overview of your asset landscape, organize devices and drivers, and log the history of changes.
- Create (automatic) backups and stay up to date on (unplanned) changes - with full visibility of any deviations.
- Reduce downtime and use the change history to restore configurations. Quickly find and upload the correct version.
- Get an overview of your automation ecosystem data with an easy-to-use data analytics platform.
- Improve overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) through standardization, synchronization, increased visibility, and system integration.
- Implement regulatory workflows and compliance requirements and easily provide the necessary documentation for audits.
- Identify potential risks or vulnerabilities and get recommendations to maximize reliability and stability.
octoplant product brochure
Achieve complete control over your production environment and
industrial automation. Greater data consistency, security, safety, and
reliability with backups and version control.
96 percent of our customers would recommend AUVESY-MDT to others.*
*Source: AUVESY GmbH customer survey, survey period 2021, 189 respondents
A comparison of the module packages: Core, Plus or Premium?
octoplant solutions are available in three versions - Core, Plus and Premium. This gives companies great flexibility. Decide for yourself which parts of the modular system you want to use in the future. Implement the functions that fit your specific plant.
Our service offers
Sometimes questions can only be answered directly on the phone. You can reach us Monday through Friday between 07:30 - 19:00.
Test octoplant extensively for 30 days
See for yourself why more than 2,400 customers trust in AUVESY-MDT.
Device integration - devices optimally matched to each other
octoplant solutions cover a wide range of automation devices, including PLCs, CNCs, robots, HMIs, SCADA systems, workstations and more. We are constantly expanding our support for new devices as they come to market, providing new features and functionality. Below are many of the devices and technical platforms that our customers commonly manage with octoplant (formerly versiondog or AutoSave).
ATTENTION: Device support is NOT limited to the devices listed here, so other devices may be compatible with our solutions. Please contact us if you need support for a device not listed.