We endeavor to provide our customers with the best user experience and the highest quality products, which is why we continue to provide improvements to our software in the form of patches and updates.
versiondog 9.1 is a minor release and provides users with important updates. We strongly recommend versiondog users, who work with Siemens SINUMERIK (Powerline & Solutionline), to take full advantage of this update as it further enhances the quality of machine tool backups.
The following improvements have been implemented in this release:
- Improved support for SINUMERIK (Powerline & Solutionline): Display active job parameters
- Improved support for SIEMENS SIMOTION: Resolved issue relating to incorrect path transfer
- Improved support for COPA-DATA zenon 8.2: Automatic creation of versions in zenon prevented
- Improved support for ABB Robots: Update to ABB SDK integrated
- Improved support for switches: Storage strategy improved
- Improved support for TIA Portal 14 SP1: Compare process optimized
- Improved support for TwinCat3: Read out the TwinCat version before carrying out an upload
- versiondog comparisons: Timeout for RSLogix5000 extended (300 seconds)
- versiondog server: Optimized login, optimized performance
- versiondog parallel server: Optimized path dependencies
- versiondog master service: Transfer existing server settings during versiondog update
- AUVESY Image Service: Resolved issue relating to proxy settings that prevented an upload from being carried out
- AUVESY Image Service: Resolved issue relating to psexec authorization
The new release is available to all AUVESY-MDT customers and can be downloaded by going to my.versiondog.com.
We are always happy to answer any technical questions.